Birthday S*x

2009-12-12

I'm officially fifteen and two days old. But this year's birthday ain't nothing compared to the one a year ago, nor to the one two years ago. I guess that's because I was really pissed off in the morning. But then, my mood lightened by afternoon. And evening got my wallet emptied by three pizzas from Yellow Cab. Anyway's, it wasn't the tripe I was expecting earlier this year, when my mood was considerably subdued.


The best part about my birthday is that my mom finally decided to buy me Gold/Silver tickets to the Paramore concert - best birthday gift ever, considering that we already decided on going to other concerts before (i.e. Katy Perry) but was setback by unfortunate circumstances (i.e. Ondoy and Santi). I just hope this really will push through.

On another bright side, Christmas is near - I can feel it! Finally, a break from all this school hell we're experiencing so far.

0 comments:

Post a Comment









widget by BloggerStop